Registry ANVISA: 80455630077
The TNS Neurosurgical Compress is produced in Rayon, with interwoven fibers of high porosity, absorption and strength.
During neurological surgery, the compresses are used for the protection of brain tissue and absorption of liquids. In addition, it has a mark detectable by X-ray and a suture in its extension, facilitating its location and anchorage during the surgical procedures.
TNS Neurosurgical Compress is a single-use product, provided sterile and ready for use.
- Soft compress manufactured in Rayon, with great power of absorption (it neither releases particles nor threads);
- Anchor wires;
- It has a radiopaque stripe for identifying the product to the X-ray;
- Latex free;
- Available in several sizes;
- Smoothness to contact;
- Material moldable to the surface of living tissue;
- Pack containing 10 units with arrangement that facilitates the counting of compresses used in surgery.