Registry Anvisa: 80455630085 | 80455630086
Rigid fastening system for mini and micro fragments.
The Handfix rigid fixation system allows for greater stability, contributing to bone reconstruction. It is indicated in cases of fractures with comminution regions, osteotomies and arthrodeses, especially in cases of osteopenic bones.
Plates and screws available in various models and sizes, allowing the surgeon to choose the most appropriate option according to the different anatomical structures.
Features and Benefits
- Material: Ti
- Plates with angled lock hole: better stability between plate, screw and bone.
- Curved profile plates: adapts to bone anatomy
- Rounded Edges: Minimizes soft tissue irritation.
- Oblong holes: Allows controlled compression and provides flexibility in installation.
- Fillets in plaque: aids in preserving the periosteum blood supply.
This product should only be used by trained medical surgeons for orthopedic implant placement. Traumec does not practice medicine and does not recommend this or any other product for use on a specific patient. The surgeon who performs any procedure is responsible for determining and using the appropriate product for each patient.