Registry ANVISA nº: 80455630087 | 80455630086
Rigid fastening system for mini and micro fragments
The LOWER END MODULE was developed in 4 sets, being RETROPÉ, HALUX, ARTRODESE and UNIDIRECIONAL, with the objective of offering excellent options for the trauma of the forefoot, midfoot and hindfoot, as well as allowing deformities and arthrodesis corrections.
Plates and screws available in various models and sizes, allowing the surgeon to choose the most appropriate option according to the different anatomical structures.
Features and Benefits
- Locking system provides maximum stability;
- Low Profile
- Preformed plates with angles to adapt to various anatomies
- Anatomical curvature
- Rounded edges minimize soft tissue damage
- Size and orientation diversity (left / right)
- Made of pure titanium grade 2 - ASTM F67
- "Torx" fitting with excellent screw-to-screw connection
- Polyaxial locking technology, allowing custom path
- Screws available in locking and cortical versions on 2.4 and 2.7 systems
- Head in low profile
- Manufactured from Ti6Al4V Titanium Alloy - ASTM F136
- Interchangeable system, compatible on all card models
This product should only be used by trained medical surgeons for orthopedic implant placement. Traumec does not practice medicine and does not recommend this or any other product for use on a specific patient. The surgeon who performs any procedure is responsible for determining and using the appropriate product for each patient.