Registry ANVISA: 80455630091
The TRAUMEC Traction Mesh is a fully adjustable support suitable for wrist and forearm surgery, arthroscopic surgery or treatment of upper extremity fractures. Provides multidirectional hand positioning, performing traction and force distribution between the fingers.
The TRAUMEC Traction Mesh enables better accessibility to the surgeon when full wrist rotation (supination and pronation) is required. Finger traction helps maintain the correct positioning of the patient, freeing the surgeon's hands to perform the procedure.
- hand and wrist arthroscopy
- wrist and forearm surgery
- treatment of upper extremity fractures.
- uniform tissue eliminates finger pressure points and possible tissue trauma
- 2-year ethylene oxide sterilization
- Available in 4 diameters
- single use, do not resterilize