Registry ANVISA: 80455630008 | 80455630017 | 80455630020 | 80455630022 | 80455630025 | 80455630030 | 80455630044 | 80455630061 | 80455630010| 80455630104
Maxibucco 2.0 is a high technology implantable fixation system, for safe application in several osteosynthesis.
- Innovative design plates with high resistance and excellent malleability, providing an easy adaptation to the bone contour, stability and safety in surgical procedures;
- Self-drilling screws, with proven penetration efficiency mechanical resistance, which provide safety, speed and optimization of the surgical procedure.
- Titanium Screws ASTM F-136 (TI 6AL 4V ELI);
- Titanium plate ASTM F-67 (pure grade 2 TI);
- Mini plate thickness 0.9 / 1.0mm (pre-molded plates);
- Screws: Ø2.0mm;
- Emergency screws: Ø2.3mm.
See Instructions for Use