Registry ANVISA: 80455630007 | 80455630008 | 80455630017 | 80455630022 | 80455630030 | 80455630044 | 80455630045 | 80455630051 | 80455630053 | 80455630061 | 80455630073 | 80455630010| 80455630016| 80455630104
The Maxibucco 2.4 Locking is an implantable and high technology rigid fixing system, for safe application in several osteosynthesis.
- Plates for fracture and mandibular reconstruction, varying in two thicknesses: 2 2.4mm, in several geometries;
- Cortical screw for fixing in fracture and reconstruction surgeries with high mechanical resistance, in several lengths, attending to several procedures.
- Self-threading titanium screw ASTM F-136 (TI 6AL 4V ELI);
- Titanium plate ASTM F-67 (pure TI grade 2);
- Thickness of plates for fracture 2.0mm and plates for reconstruction 2.4mm;
- Screws: Ø2.4mm;
- Emergency screws: Ø2.7mm.
See Instructions for Use