The TRAUMEC Skull Closing Button is a fast and effective implantable device for the stable fixation of bone flaps of the skullcap. Its use speeds up the surgical procedure, aiding in postoperative recovery. Available in six sizes, it meets the different needs of bone flap fixation.
Features and Benefits
• Discs made of grade 2 pure titanium (ASTM F67)
• Anatomical design and low profile, minimizing damage to soft parts and palpability
• Available ready to use, sterile by ETO (Ethylene Oxide)
• Compatible with magnetic resonance
• Tightening control limited by the rupture of the handle guarantees the safety of the fixation