Registry ANVISA:80455630090 | 80455630096 | 80455630008 | 80455630051 | 80455630022 | 80455630030 | 80455630049 | 80455630059 | 80455630038
The Traumec Transpalatal Distractor is a product intended for a surgical procedure that allows a quick and efficient expansion of the palate. It can be indicated to correct maxillary deformities maxillary constriction, unilateral or bilateral cross-bite anterior crowding, in adult patients.
The Traumec Transpalatal Distractor is entirely made of titanium. A single use device provided in sterile packs.
- 4 sharp grabs located on the underside of the plate to ensure the fixation to the bone;
- Easy installation and activation;
- No need for dental anchoring;
- Allows full control during the procedure;
- Easy removal after treatment.