Registry ANVISA: 80455630030 | 80455630008 | 80455630022 | 80455630017 | 80455630044 | 80455630045 | 80455630061 | 80455630052 | 80455630025
NeuroSys - Traumec Skull Closure System is a high-tech cranial fixation and reconstruction system, consisting of plates of innovative designs, reconstruction meshes and self-drilling screws that provide safety, speed and optimization of the surgical procedure.
- NeuroSys implants have plates of various sizes and shapes with low profile of high resistance;
- Meshes produced with advanced technology, easy to model, optimizing the anatomical adaptation;
- Tested and approved self-drilling screws, designed to minimize insertion force for better fixation.
- Self-drilling titanium screw ASTM F-136 (TI 6AL 4V ELI);
- Titanium plate ASTM F-67 (pure TI grade 2);
- Plate thickness: 0.6mm;
- Craniotomy and orbital floor: 0.5mm;
- Meshes and micromeshes: 0.3mm;
- Screws: Ø1.5mm;
- Emergency screws: Ø1.7mm.